We crawled 30,000 NFT Tweets again this week. Here are the gems.
1. Montana Wong warns about a new NFT scam taking advantage of the 'degen meta' trend
2. Chinese tech giant Tencent is testing NFT avatars in its music app
3. The ENS domain 000.eth sells for 300 ETH (the second-highest ever)
4. Mario Gabriele on the launch of new $12.5M fund Generalist Capital
5. Aztec launches private DeFi on Ethereum
This issue is exclusive to NFTID Premium members.
As a free subscriber, you are seeing only 5 out of the 20 curated tweets. Subscribe today in order to get access to premium benefits:
- Access to weekly NFT Top Tweets
- Exclusive NFT giveaways
- Free access to the Metaverse 360 course
- Access to the NFTID Podcasts playlist