Cover Art: Life is Green by Bard Ionson
We crawled 30.000 NFT Tweets again this week. Here are the gems.
1. Yuga Labs acquired CryptoPunks and Meebits collections from Larva Labs
2. Bored Ape Yacht Club donated $1M in ETH to support Ukraine efforts
3. Stripe now supports exchanges and NFT marketplaces
4. The NFT Edge on the NFT Macro Cycle
5. Punk 6529 on Yuga Labs purchase of CryptoPunks and Meebits
6. Zeneca on building a brand in the NFT space
7. CyberBrokers were moved fully on-chain spending record low gas fee costs
8. Cantino.eth on the future of NFTs for brands and their communities
9. LimeWire is back as an NFT marketplace
Subscribe to our newsletter
Are you enjoying this issue?
11. Gem adds Looksrare integration
12. The Sandbox Alpha can now also be played by Mac users
13. Richerd on this week's Manifold releases
14. WhaleShark the true value of NFTs
15. DCLBlogger on NFT x Cryptocurrencies utility
17. DCinvestor on CC0 projects
18. AquaJ0y on the Web3 social landscape
19. Denze on the intersection of crypto and the creator economy
20. NFTfi's The Advent of NFT Finance #2: Why Trad A&C Matters for NFTs
Want to help give this content exposure through a partnership?